Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poetry/Literature

I would very much like to self-publish a literary journal with a particular focus on poetry. I am currently looking for submissions of poetry, any genre or length, short fiction, and personal essays (without a political bent). Graphic art is also welcome. You will retain all rights, etc. and the work would have to be one that has not been previously published. Submissions are limited to 5 pgs. There would be no compensation, however a few more people might become familiar with your work (recognition of some kind is important for all writers...we all have egos, and some are easier to feed than others). I'm thinking of hawking them at the merch tables next to dh's cds and stickers. If you have any interest in this at all, please leave a comment and I'll give you my particulars. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment